Bike Hire in Darwin offers flexible bike hire to suit everyone, 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. Everyone is welcome to hire a bike to take a bike tour of Darwin.
Take a short ride and grab some light exercise, or enjoy a leisurely day, stopping for lunch and taking in the sights – we have four rental period choices available designed to suit your needs.
With no registration, passwords, deposit or ID required, simply swipe your credit card, choose a rental period – and off you go!
NEED LONGER THAN 3 days? No Problems
Spinway now offers discounted prices for longer rentals.
due to popular demand we now offer
7 days - $199
14 days - $350
including helmet and lock.
Step by Step Easy Bike Hire
- See the concierge or hotel reception for a free helmet and bike lock. Check the NT Cycling Safety PDF
- Insert your credit card into the Spinway station and choose a rental period. Hire a bike for 1 Hour / 4 hours / 24 hour / 3 days.
- Select any available bike number at the station.
- A green light will start flashing over your chosen bike. It is now ready for you to take. Simply push the bike forward, listen for a loud click and then pull the bike back. The green light will flash for a 30 second window. If you don’t manage to pull the bike out in this time frame, don’t worry! Simply swipe THE SAME card again (You will NOT be charged again) and the bike will unlock for a further 30 seconds.
- Enjoy your ride! Explore Darwin and its beautiful surrounds.
- Return the bike to the same station you hired from and park it in any available bracket. Simply push the bike forward into the bracket until you hear a loud click. Pull back on the bike to ensure it is locked in place.
- Return your helmet and bike lock to reception.
Don’t worry if you go over your rental period. Bike hire is simply charged at the 1 hr rate for each extra hour to a maximum of 6 hours.